Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Newest Favorite Natural Products

I am an avid supporter of natural products and I often indulge and dabble in a variety of natural brands. I also LOVE to share my finds! I think it's natural to want to share something you are passionate about with others, especially if you see for yourself the benefits you reap from it. Not everyone defines natural the same way and that isn't necessarily a bad thing. There is more than one way to ascertain what the term 'natural' means. Some will say it is anything in it's purest, rawest form. Totally unprocessed. Some say anything that comes from the earth, even if it is processed. I don't consider myself a purest by any means. Not everything I touch or eat is organic, local and raw. However, I do value such things and I strive to incorporate them into my life. 

In this blog post, I'd like to dish out just some of my favorite natural products that I've used lately. 

Bragg Liquid Aminos

This is one of the most recent finds of mine. I've seen it around awhile but hadn't given too much thought until about a week ago when I decided to buy it. Although I've never been huge on soy sauce, I've been craving new tastes and dishes. This seemed like a worthy product to add to my repertoire of condiments. It costed me a little over $3 and it appeared to be a pretty healthy addition to any dish that calls for soy sauce. I spritzed this stuff onto some stir fried chicken and it was FANTASTIC! I only used a few sprays on a piece of chicken and it did the trick. I was quite blown away. Now, there are some mixed reviews about the true healthfulness of this product. I believe it is one of those that you have to decide for yourself how beneficial it is but let me tell you, if you are a fan of soy sauce, this is the alternative for you taste wise. Hey, it's also free of GMOs AND added MSG!




I admit it. I am a food bar eater. Ever since becoming a mom, I've gotten really into eating meal bars like these because they are so convenient. I am aware that the majority of food bars are actually not very healthy considering how much sugar they tend to be loaded with or isolated soy protein. However, PROBAR makes their bars out of whole, organic ingredients (70% organic) and they are vegan (if you are into that).  They have different flavors. I've only tried a few and so far, the Koka Moka is my favorite :) Price wise, they are a bit expensive. These cost around $3 a bar but you definitely get what you pay for. 





I had been dying to get my hands on a good curry sauce so you can imagine my elation when I found this stuff. I used it on some stir fry as it simmered and it was received well...by my taste buds. It was a happy purchase, indeed. The mix of peppers is just to my liking. I'm not a fan of super spicy anything but I do like zing of spiciness now and then. This was just heaven to me. There are the other ingredients that are just perfectly blended together to add to the spice. It's nice! 

I only want to share these three for now and I will post more products at a later date. I hope I have encouraged you to maybe try these out if they are available to you. You can also order these online. Thanks for reading! <3









No comments:

Post a Comment